Announcements for March 6, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Fish & Mac n’ Cheese
Activities: No School Thursday and Friday
State Boys Basketball tomorrow @ 3:45 at Devaney Pep Rally at 3:10
Reminders for Girls and Boys State Basketball: * Clear bag policy is in effect
* $7 for adults/$5 for students
* $7 for parking at the Devaney/Pinnacle
* Fire Precautions. Shredded paper, confetti, etc. should not be carried into the gymnasiums by your pep club and student body. The fire marshal has directed us not to permit materials of this type in the various sites. Please help us by telling your student body not to bring confetti, shredded paper, etc.
* Signs and Banners. Signs and banners that are not directed at the opposition and are not
derogatory in nature may be placed on walls behind the seating areas in the High Schools
ONLY. There will be no signs or banners allowed at the Devaney Sports Center or
Pinnacle Bank Arena. These signs or banners will not be permitted on walls or the stands near the playing floor. Signs,
banners, and school flags should not be carried around the floor. Signs that are not political, obscene, or in bad taste may be posted within the playing facility as long as the signs do not interfere with the spectators’ view of the game or with the
playing of the game. No balloons inside the facility.
* Artificial Noisemakers. The use of artificial noisemakers is prohibited. (Examples: air horns, whistles, bells, Thunder Sticks, etc.) Mega- phones are to be used by cheerleaders only. Band instruments, including drums, are not to be played at any time other than when the entire band is playing.
1. Tap Band: Wednesday: Contest solos/small groups
2. Cassandra Burbach and Alaina Stephenson - you need to turn in your basketball jersey’s.
3. Prom work night is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the the library.
4. Extra Girls State Basketball shirts are available. Short Sleeve are $13 and Long sleeve are $16. See Mrs. Sterup if you would
5. All cheer and dance candidates must turn in their packets and recommendation forms to Coach Schwanebeck by today in
order to be eligible to try out next week.
6. Frontier Coop has extended the deadline for applying for their summer internship until today. If you are interested in
applying, please get your information from Mr. Mottl and get it turned in.
7. NBC Blood Drive on Wednesday, March 27th from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the old gym. Parent Permission forms are in the
office for students under the age of 18 years old. Please bring your I.D. or Blood Donor card. Don’t forget about the Fast Pass!!!!
All students that are 16 years old or older and are interested in donating blood at our blood drive, there will be an informational
meeting at 7:40 a.m. in the old gym tomorrow.
8. HOSA members going to state, see Mrs. Treat today. She needs your t-shirt size and your registration money.
9. Sophomores - change of plans - please turn in your plant orders to the office.
10. Sophomores are getting ready for 2020 Prom. They will be selling plants from Janet’s Jungle and our very own NBC Home
Grown greenhouse. You can order directly from a sophomore OR online via link on NBC home page. Debit/credit cards and paypal options are available for online orders. Order your plants early to assure availability. Plant sales will end April 5. Delivery will be May 1--just in time for Mother’s Day!