Announcements for January 16, 2020
Today’s Lunch: Spaghetti
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Combo Bar Tomorrow’s Lunch: Deli Turkey or Ham
Today’s Activities: Girls and Boys Basketball @ Wayne at 4:30
1. Spanish club!! Our next meeting will be FRIDAY January 31st from 7-9. We will be celebrating the Spanish Civil War, eating Tapas and watching El Laberinto del Fauno. Sign up outside room 25 so I know you are coming!
2. HOSA members bring your HOSA t-shirts or scrubs for picture day on Tuesday.
3. Any students interested in nannying locally this summer: two local families are seeking interested applicants with childcare experience who can drive. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for an application and details!
4. Yearbook Group Picture day is scheduled for Tuesday, Jan. 21st. Make sure you are dressed and ready to go when called. Schedules are posted by the drinking fountains.
Middle School Band, High School Band, Bowling, Dance Team, Wrestling and Girls and Boys Basketball posters are now available in the office for $5!
Spanish Club has concessions on Saturday January 18th for the 1:30 pm bball game against Bergan. Please sign up for a shift outside rom 25!!!
Join us this Friday night for FBLA’s video game night. All 8-12th graders are invited to attend, 6-8pm in the Tiger Den. There will be a Smash Bros. or Tetris tournament. Sign up with the link on the school website if you want to take part of the
tourna ment. There are prizes for the winners!
One-Act Cast, please pay Mr. Wright for your t-shirts ASAP!!!!!!
7th & 8th grade pole vaulters: get signed up on the list in Mrs. Wright’s classroom (A17) to get ready for upcoming track season and some pre-season workouts!
10. Juniors will have their first prom meeting on Monday, January 20 from 7-9 p.m. in the library.
11. Many library books may be due this week or last. Renew them if you haven’t finished them to avoid a late fee.
12. Speech practice this week 3:30 PM: Thurs.- Duet, Humorous, & Serious; Fri.- team meeting in Mr. Lafleur’s room.
13. Junior girls-Please check your email for information about Girls State applications. Please see Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.