Announcements for October 7, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Pork Patty or Chicken Patty Tomorrow’s Breakfast: A+ Biscuit Tomorrow’s Lunch: Mini Corndogs
Today’s Activities: District Softball @ Crete at
Pink Out Week
The Self Defense class for tonight has been postponed. If you are interested in participating, please sign up in the office.
Seniors interested in a career in the Natural Resources field, see Mrs. Wright for details on SIX $1000 scholarships, due Nov. 10!
It is John Baylor Test Prep time! Cost is $40 and runs from Oct. 8th to Oct. 23rd from 7 am to 7:45 am. If you are interested in participating see Mrs. Ray to sign up or for more information.
HOSA members - $10 for the conference at Metro Community College is due to Mrs. Treat
by Wednesday, October 9th. We have concession stand Friday - sign up outside Mrs. Treat’s door.
The Marine recruiter Srgt. Gomez will be here this Friday, October 11th at 2:00. Any junior or senior that would like to meet with the recruiter to find out what opportunities the military can offer, please visit with your teacher at that time and see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
The rep from University of Nebraska at Lincoln will be here today at 2:00p.m. Any junior or senior that would like to meet with the rep needs to talk to their teachers at that time to okay it and then see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
7. Anyone interested in being on the One-Act Crew, please sign up with Mr. Wright in room A-1. We need builders, painters, light board & sound board operators, etc.
8. The seniors will be attending a college visit day at UNL on Wednesday, October 9th. Seniors need to see Mrs. Gaughen for a sign out sheet and have it turned in by the end of the day Monday, October 7th.
9. FBLA members interested in buying a tshirt need to pay $15 to Mrs. Miller by Friday, Oct. 11th.
10. Pink Out Monday-Pink is the NEW Black--wear Pink and Black Monday night will be the Self-Defense Training (more details to come) Tuesday-Pink Cookies at lunch Wednesday-Wear a hat to school -have to wear sticker given to you by the front office, Mrs. Sterup or Mrs. Schwanebeck or NO STICKER NO HAT and Sticker needs to be where we can see it Elementary-have to wear a sticker given to you buy the front office, Mrs. Mimick, or Mrs Kavan $1.00 to wear hat Thusday-After school at the high school cotton candy will be sold - $1.00 Volleyball game- Suckers will be sold and raffle for tickets for the Breast Cancer Awareness blankets Friday-Footbal Game Face Tattoos Raffling for Blankets Cheerleaders and Dancers giving away pink pom poms Selling cotton candy Suckers will be sold after school each day at the elementary and high school for $1.00 All proceeds going to Dodge County Relay for Life.
11. Unified Bowling Meeting on Friday, October 11th at 7:45 a.m. in Mr. Nelson’s room.