Announcements for September 18, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Patty or Pork Patty Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Coffee Cake
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Buttercrust & Tomato Soup
Congratulations to this year’s Homecoming candidates! The members of the
2019 Honor Guard are Jessa Hellbusch, Ashley Humlicek, Megan Ortmeier,
Maddy Renner, Madison Vavak, Ben Buresh, Kory Bourek, Ryan Gaughen,
Jameson Maca, and Colton Wesely. Your candidates for Queen are Jenna Byrd, Kodee del Valle, Laruen Emanuel, Julia Knapp and Abby Post. Your King candidates are Austin Endorf, Cole Johnson, Gavin Peterson, Cody Pospisil and Cody Prohaska.
Outside date forms are available in the office for Homecoming. If you plan to bring an outside date to the dance, you will need to turn in one of these forms no later than Wednesday, September 18. Forms will not be taken at the door the night of the dance.
Girls in grades 10-12 with an interest in science, medicine, or engineering are invited to apply for the Perry Outreach Program, a FREE, one-day experience to be held Saturday, Nov. 9 at UNO. Applications are available at http://www.perryinitiative.org/ programs/student-online-application. Questions? Talk with Mrs. Wright!
Voting for your 2019 Homecoming King and Queen will take place today during TAP, so please make sure to have your laptop with you!
Speech/Drama/Musical participants- we have the JV football concession stand on Mon. Sept. 23. We need more people to help that day. The sheet is posted outside Mr. Lafleur’s room. Thanks!
If you are on Homecoming Court and have not turned in your candidate bio to Mrs. Schwanebeck yet, please do so by the end of the day today!
8-12th grade students interested in joining FBLA, dues are $10 and due by this Friday, Sept. 20th to Mrs. Miller.
8. Admission to Friday’s Homecoming dance will be $5.
9. Registration deadline for the October 26th ACT test is this Friday, September 20th. If you have questions or need help registering, please see Mrs. Gaughen ASAP!
10. Football, Softball, Cross Country, Volleyball and Cheer posters are in the office for sale for $5.
11. FFA Dues need to be paid by September 20th. High School members: $20 - 8th Grade members: $5. See Mr. Mottl to pay and with questions.
12. FFA Members are needed to help with hosting the VB tournament on Saturday. Please sign up in the ag room.
13. Any 6-12th grade FPS students who wish to learn about the practice problem #1 topic, International Travel, should come to Mrs. Cody’s room on Friday morning - promptly by 7:30am. Mrs. Andrea Eveland, a frequent traveler, will be at our meeting to
share her experiences and to answer your questions.
14. High school football players will have a meal tomorrow after practice at the Masonic Lodge.