Announcements for September 19, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Buttercrust & Tomato Soup Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Pop Tarts Tomorrow’s Lunch: Taco or Chicken Fajita
Today’s Activities: JH Football vs Logan View at 4:30 Cross Country @ Bennington
Today is 9-19-19!!!!!!!!
FFA Dues need to be paid by September 20th. High School members: $20 - 8th Grade members: $5. See Mr. Mottl to pay and with questions.
FFA Members are needed to help with hosting the VB tournament on Saturday. Please sign up in the ag room.
Girls in grades 10-12 with an interest in science, medicine, or engineering are invited to apply for the Perry Outreach Program, a FREE, one-day experience to be held Saturday, Nov. 9 at UNO. Applications are available at http://www.perryinitiative.org/ programs/student-online-application. Questions? Talk with Mrs. Wright!
High school football players will have a meal today after practice at the Masonic Lodge.
Speech/Drama/Musical participants- we have the JV football concession stand on Mon. Sept. 23. We need more people to help that day. The sheet is posted outside Mr. Lafleur’s room. Thanks!
6. Any 6-12th grade FPS students who wish to learn about the practice problem #1 topic, International Travel, should come to Mrs. Cody’s room on Friday morning - promptly by 7:30am. Mrs. Andrea Eveland, a frequent traveler, will be at our meeting to share her experiences and to answer your questions.
7. 8-12th grade students interested in joining FBLA, dues are $10 and due by this Friday, Sept. 20th to Mrs. Miller.
8. Admission to Friday’s Homecoming dance will be $5.
9. Registration deadline for the October 26th ACT test is this Friday, September 20th. If you have questions or need help registering, please see Mrs. Gaughen ASAP!
10. Football, Softball, Cross Country, Volleyball and Cheer posters are in the office for sale for $5.