Announcements for September 17, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Ham and Cheese Casserole or Mac & Cheese Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Funnel Cake
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Patty or Pork Patty on Bun
Today’s Activities: JV Softball @ Wisner at 4:30 Volleyball vs Wisner at 5:30
JH Volleyball @ Bergan at 4:30
1. The rep from Wayne State College will be here today at 1:00p.m. Any junior or senior that would like to meet with the rep needs to talk with their teacher they have at that time and then see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
Outside date forms are available in the office for Homecoming. If you plan to bring an outside date to the dance, you will need to turn in one of these forms no later than Wednesday, September 18. Forms will not be taken at the door the night of the dance.
Girls in grades 10-12 with an interest in science, medicine, or engineering are invited to apply for the Perry Outreach Program, a FREE, one-day experience to be held Saturday, Nov. 9 at UNO. Applications are available at http://www.perryinitiative.org/ programs/student-online-application. Questions? Talk with Mrs. Wright!
4. Anyone interested in joining Science Club: there will be an informational meeting on Wednesday morning at 7:45 in Mrs. Schluter’s room. We will discuss the Science Club t-shirts, dues, and zoo trip at the meeting.
5. Speech/Drama/Musical participants- we have the JV football concession stand on Mon. Sept. 23. We need more people to help that day. The sheet is posted outside Mr. Lafleur’s room. Thanks!
6. Are you 16 & looking for an after school job? Light mowing/trimming work and possible harvest help is being sought out. This is a great way to gain some work experience and earn money! See Mrs. Wright this week for details!
7. 8-12th grade students interested in joining FBLA, dues are $10 and due by this Friday, Sept. 20th to Mrs. Miller.
8. Admission to Friday’s Homecoming dance will be $5.
9. Do not bring any food or drinks into the school in the morning when you are arriving. This is a school policy and it will be enforced with possible consequences.
Football, Softball, Cross Country, Volleyball and Cheer posters are in the office for sale for $5.
FFA Dues need to be paid by September 20th. High School members: $20 - 8th Grade members: $5. See Mr. Mottl to pay and with questions.
FFA Members are needed to help with hosting the VB tournament on Saturday. Please sign up in the ag room.
Please dismiss JH Volleyball girls today at 3:15.
Happy Birthday Taylor Ortmeier!